Sunday, 24 July, 2011 Room 320, Hostel, Bern 8:55 PM
This afternoon was relatively uneventful. We hung out at the museum, then made our way through a nearby corn maze (which was really easy) before catching a bus home to the hostel.
For dinner, we ordered pizza - one cheese, one veggie. We each had two pieces and and it wasn't very filling.
Towards the end of dinner, we started to watch a couple play ping-pong through the super massive windows. We thought it was a mother and son, but then they started to make out profusely every few points.
Allison, Leila, and I bought some ice cream and continued to watch the cougar couple. When the guy glanced our way while they were taking a break, Leila gave him a thumbs-up, which was kind of funny.
Tomorrow morning we leave for Adelboden, which is extremely exciting - we're finally going to the place that we came to Switzerland for! WOOHOO!
Also, funny/ awkward thing: after my shower when I was brushing my teeth (it's essentially a public shower room... also, I was decently dressed when this occurred), the female half of the cougar couple entered the shower rooms. I'm pretty sure she recognized me, because she was just like, "Oh," and then left.
Also, Enya is still dead, which makes me very sad. Mom is letting me use my memory card on her camera, though, which is nice. I also accidentally deleted all my photos from today, though, which kind of sucks.
I learned this new way of weighing/ buying bagged fruit, but I need to write letters.
It basically involves weighing, punching in the store-assigned number for whatever it is you're buying, and then the machine printing out a ticket to put on the bag for the person to scan.
Right. Letter Time.
No comments:
Post a Comment