Well, as you can guess from previous posts about college applications and how it's stressful, and how I've decided on a college, I'll be concluding my senior year in June. (part of the reason that this is the first time I've posted all month is because I have my first AP exam tomorrow and I've actually been studying, because I suck at calculus).
That being said, I really don't know what the future of this blog will be. I'd like to continue it, but seeing as my posting frequency has slowed down considerably (and shows no signs of speeding up again), I don't know how possible that'll be with college life. I may start a new blog for Knitter In College, but I might keep this one and just change the banner of it to say "Someone who tries to survive school".
Either way, I want to keep blogging.
If I do keep up with this blog, please don't expect the post frequency that I maintained when I was a freshman. I no longer have that much time to do whatever I want (well, I do, but I don't use it for doing whatever I want to - grades actually matter now, so I kind of have to focus on that), and you probably don't want to hear any more ranty tangents out of me anymore.
So if I keep up this blog, I'm probably going to post with less frequency (but will probably write longer posts), and the content will be different. I don't know what the content change will shift to, but it's probably going to go away from "THIS IS MY LIFE! READ ABOUT IT!"
So, in short, I don't know what will happen. I might stay; I might leave. If I stay... well, it'll be easy to tell. I'll still be posting every month, even if it's only once or twice. I'll probably say something and then vanish into the abyss for another fifteen or twenty days until I decide I'll post again.
If I depart, I'll probably do a farewell post, probably in June and closer to graduation (and probably after all my AP exams are over). I'll miss this blog if I go, but I probably won't delete it. It's almost like a diary - if you go back to the backlog, it's like seeing yourself as a freshman in high school all over again, at least for me. I'm not sure how I feel about that.
Whatever I decide, I'll keep you updated. I might just start a new blog for just knitting or just writing, and keep tangents for this blog. I might convert this blog just writing or just knitting and do tangents somewhere else.
But you WILL be updated - ye few who read this blog.
Anyhow, that's what I have for today.
No comments:
Post a Comment