Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Senior Projects! and novels! (but not really)

Well, I said I would post photos of my senior project.  I said I would post daily during these three weeks.  I said I would post daily during Camp NaNoWriMo.

In case you have not noticed, that has not really happened all that much.  I admit, knitting too much is harder work than I expected it to be.  I thought I would be totally willing to knit for seven hours a day (which is what I would need if I were to finish the project on my terms).  Truth is, I have barely been able to keep up with doing five hours a day (which is what I would need if I were to finish the project in terms of hours).  There is a mininmum number of hours we need in order to pass well.  I am barely scraping that.

And yet, people have asked me recently whether I have finished my prom dress yet.

I have not. I have not even worked on the five or six hours I need to finish my prom dress.  Why?  Because I need to knit for five hours a day at the bare minimum to pass a project I am behind on.  It has gotten to the point where I have had to boot out the Indiana Jones costume because there is just no time to do it.  It kind of sucks.


As for Camp NaNo, that has not been going well.  I admit, I am picking up a story line, which is not *entirely* legal, but whatever. I have not been writing much since Camp started, mostly because I have been knitting too much.  I am trying to get in at least a couple hundred words a day, and I will be picking up in earnest once Senior Projects are over.  I will probably post more on the blog once that happens as well.


For the photos, I am sorry to say that my camera is not in the best of shape.  He is near death, I think, and I have replaced him.  I feel rather extravagant for doing so, but right now my camera only works if you have your finger in just the right spot, and if your finger budges only slightly... NO PHOTO FOR YOU!

No comments: