Saturday, August 25, 2012

college is nigh

Greetings!
Well, Camp NaNo is drawing to a close, and I'm still way behind. I still need to write today, and I have been consumed with packing, so that might not happen. However, all my textbooks have arrived and I'm pretty much waiting for my laundry to finish before I resume packing. I want this stuff OVER with... except I'm packing most of what I wear on a daily basis into a suitcase that I'm not going to need until Wednesday. I don't know whether I'm going to have enough clothing to last me to then, but whatever. I'm going to deal with that when I get to it.

Anyhow, in Camp NaNo news, I'm about to kill Shya. I know, it's a huge spoiler, but I've known this was going to happen for about four years now, or whenever I started writing her.

And in news of the blog, I think I'm going to shut it down and start a new one. By 'shut it down,' I simply mean that I'm going to start blogging on a new one and not blog on this one. I'll do a farewell post when I set up the new one, probably in the next week or so.

Anyhow, thanks for everything, dear readers who have not read. I'll miss you.

No comments: