So here I am. Again. In review of last night, I think West Side Story went quite well. I was really tired and the thing in my nose was on the verge of getting worse, so I don't think I could have done as well as I could have. But it did go well.
Now I'm really tired because I stayed up really late and was really ticked off in general afterwards last night, because of my nose. Whenever I cry myself to sleep I am always super hugely tired in the morning. It's really annoying because it isn't even 10:30 in the morning and I feel like I'm about to fall asleep on the computer. But I'm not. Hopefully.
Well, now the infection from my nose has either spread to my eyelids or a new one has sprung up there. It's not fun, but it's why I'm being so negative today. That and the fact that-you guessed it-I'm tired as heck. The cast was going to go to 7/11 last night but by the time we got there everyone had left and my mom made me leave too. :(. :P.
OK I'm done now.
No comments:
Post a Comment