Friday, February 6, 2009

here again

I know that this is my third post today. I don't care. I'm really bored and I have nothing better to do. I am in a better mood than this morning, however, which is good. Over the years, I have learned something very important-I am not a morning person. Enough said. And I have way too much time on my hands. And now I'm listening to Life is a Highway by Rascall Flats. It's the only song I have by them but I love it. I remember a while ago, back in the day when me and my dad were still memorizing Les Miz, and I had Life is a Highway stuck in my head, we made up little parodies for each of the characters to the first two lines of the chorus. My favorite was Javert's. The original was "Life is a highway/ and I'm gonna ride it all night long" but we changed it to "Life is a highway/ and I'm getting off at the next exit" because he committed suicide.

We saw Les Miz a couple weekends ago and it was freaking amazing. We had seen it a few years ago when it came to town, and I learned that front row seats are WAY overrated. But when we saw it recently, there wasn't really a lousy seat there, and I had the thing like entirely memorized, which made it all the more fun.

I have to go now. I don't know why we have to have call time at five thirty for a seven thirty show. We had call time five thirty LAST night, which was reasonable because LAST night was opening night. Oh, well. I have to eat. That's why I'm leaving now instead of in fifteen minutes. Okay shutting up.

No comments: