Saturday, February 7, 2009

another aftermath

iiiiiiit's SATURDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



and I am freaking happy about it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Last night was really good. I mean, my eyes got better, nobody was bugging me about makeup, it wasn't opening night, people actually SIGNED my jeans, (yes, my jeans. commemorative jeans.) and it was just a really good night in general. Oh yeah, even though it started at seven thirty, we were sold out by seven. PWN!!!!!!!!!!! That's probably because it was Friday. We're probably going to be sold out tonight too, just because it's the weekend, and that's what people do.
On the other hand, tonight is closing night :(. And I STILL have to get signatures on my jeans. Not everybody has signed them yet. And someone stole my black sharpie so dad had to go out and get some more. Oh well I still have the other four. And I'm going to force everyone else to sign them or ELSE!
It's really kind of awkward because some people signed in really awkward places. Like along the fly seam and basically on the butt. :P. Oh well. On the other hand there's "sharks" on one leg and "jets" on the other. SO that's kind of cool. I think I should bring the dark blue sharpie instead of the light blue sharpie so it will show up.
and now i have to go eat. Goodbye.

No comments: