Well, here I am. Again. I don't know why I do this so freaking much, but I do. I wonder whether anyone actually looks at my blog except for me. Oh well. I don't care. P.S. if you can see my blog, comment! Please! or follow it! So I can know if someone I know actually knows about this!
I was just looking over my old posts. "Don't expect me to post a lot"? Understatement of the year. I probably write here more willingly and more often than I write in my history notebook. No, more like my English notebook. Because I never write in my English notebook. Unless I'm doodling. But the point is, I write here more than I expected I would. Which is saying something. Well, no it isn't. But whatever.
I don't know what I feel like doing right now. I like writing. And typing. So I will continue. I sound so stupid, talking to myself. Oh well. Who am I supposed to talk to, anyway? I'm the only moderator on the blog. Nobody comments. Nobody looks this way. Nobody's allowed to. Well, nobody that I don't know. I've made sure of that because I can! And mom, if you're reading this, I CAN do that. Okay, my dad is calling for dinner. He's all psyched because I finally found an Alaska quarter, which he has been coveting since forever because it's the last one he needs to complete his collection. When me and my brother were kids, our grandpa, I think, gave us these quarter collector thingies, and my dad went crazy with them. I finally found the last Alaska one. So he wants to have an epic ceremony for it. If I can find it (gulp).
Oh well. With my dad, he tells you that dinner's ready five minutes before it actually is, and now is the time when it's actually ready. I don't want to go, though. I'm not done listening to Hairspray. And Dad's probably playing West Side Story to bug me. Because he likes it. But now he's getting annoyed, so I should probably go. But the song is almost done!!! Oh well. Okay.
No comments:
Post a Comment