Well, I am back. I REALLY want to write more than I do when I'm taking notes, but I can never seem to have enough time to do so. Like now, for example. I'm not technically supposed to chill past five, but my mom isn't here.
Okay, how about this-I'm going to wait out this song (I'm listining to music, by the way) and then I'll go do my homework! Great!
So that means I have around....2 minutes. Great.
Anyway.....
Okay this is really lame. I want to write more than I did, and then I suddenly can't. This is really lame. Really, really lame. I know it. Life is weird like that, isn't it?
well, now the song is at an awesome part. But I can't stay long. Because now I have around....less than a minute. Oh great. I don't want to do my homework. I really don't. But I have to.
I'm going to go now. I'll be back when I have time to get the laptop and get back on here. The song's done now anyway.
No comments:
Post a Comment