I know, I can't think of good titles. I fail. But on the other hand, I'm not that good at thinking things up in the first place except when I'm in one of those moods where you have a gazillion ideas all at once. But whatever.
What to talk about now? I have no idea. Umm.............
I'm going to audition today. I forgot yesterday. And I was hungry because I got locked out of the room where my lunch was. And by the time I remembered that I wanted to audition yesterday, there was ten minutes left in lunch and four people still in line. So I'm going to go today during lunch, if my teacher will let us out at a decent time, and then eat lunch at the end of the day. I have to remember, though, not to spend the one dollar I have on some sort of snack. The one dollar is the majority of my bus fare for this afternoon. I'm going to the movies with a friend, and we decided that we wanted to use public transport. What I don't get, though, is why we're getting the bus almost two hours before the movie starts. I mean, I know we have to eat and get tickets, but still. I guess first we should go to the food court so we can get decent spots in line before rush hour and I can find a decent vegetarian restaurant.
Actually, I'm not entirely sure our mall HAS a vegetarian friendly restaurant. Except for that Japanese place, but they take forever to cook their food. Last year I would have gone to some normal fast food restaurant (not mcdonalds, though. I HATE mcdonalds. Especially after seeing Super Size Me in health class. But still I haven't had it in years. It's gross), but there aren't any fast food joints that have vegetarian main meals. This stinks. Oh, well. We'll see what they have when we get there.
Seriously, though, fast food is gross. I mean, I might actually go to the Japanese place because they actually COOK their food (like you can see them at it) and not just get a load of burgers from a fast food mothership or something. Of all the fast food places (like McDonald's or something), Chick-Fil-A was probably the best. I mean, yes, they probably aren't the greatest, but still, it's hard to beat McDonald's in the gross department. Yesterday we saw this clip in health-it was like an extra on the "educational version" of Super Size Me-and he put a burger from a normal restaurant in a jar, some fries from a normal restaurant in another jar, some fries from McDonald's in another jar, and several different kinds of McDonald's burgers in different jars. The normal burger and fries had started rotting after a week or two, like any normal food would. It took the McDonald's burgers a couple more weeks to start rotting, but they did get mold, which is okay-er than the fries, but worse than the ones that didn't come from a fast food joint. But the McDonald's fries, even after ten weeks, showed absolutely no change whatsoever. That's really gross. I'm never eating at McDonald's again. Especially after seeing Super Size Me. But that's really easy to do. My entire family hates McDonald's. Seriously, I haven't eaten there since I was about ten. Now I have good reason to.
But that still doesn't solve the problem of where I'm going to eat tonight. I mean, I could just save my lunch and eat it there but I don't really want to. I think I'll just go to the Japanese place, unless I find somewhere better. I went to the mall a couple times last summer, but that was before I was vegetarian so my options are limited now.
What to do what to do?
I'm really bored.
How about you?
Hey it rhymes!
Oh poo I have English next.
On the other hand, I only have four classes today where I actually have to learn something. Usually it's three, but of course we had to go into health, so it's four now. I don't like learning stuff like grammar. Grammar bugs me. I mean, I guess it could be useful. But that still doesn't make it fun. Especially the way my teacher does it. Especially because she expects us to write around twenty essays a quarter. Okay, that's my exaggeration going into effect again, but still, it feels like it. Well, this quarter, it's more like fifteen, but still. Writing essays isn't fun. It should be banned from public schools unless it is for recreational purposes.
I'm going to shut up now.
No comments:
Post a Comment