Yes! Amazing but true! No matter how hard I try (but I wasn't really trying), I CANNOT stop blogging! AAAAH!! Okay it's not that big of a deal. But whatever.
But, here I am, once again (i'm torn into peices, can't deny it can't pretend just thought you were the one....sorry, Kelly Clarkson moment...crud...now I have "behind these hazel eyes" stuck in my head...), blogging my fingers off.
But what shall I rant about now? Has the amazing ranter, who rants oh so much, finally run out of ideas? I don't know. What do you think?
Oh! I have an idea! I stop blogging and go onto some other website! That's a good idea! Or, since I love typing so much, I could type up the rest of my story and send it to my former English teacher...I don't know. What to do, what to do?
But I don't want to stop blogging. I don't want to stop typing. Even though I'm not in a creative writer mode, I still feel like writing something. But what to write? The world is so confusing. There. I wrote something. And look! I did it again! I'm a nerd. I admit it.
Nerds! Star Wars! Yay star wars!
I LOVE star wars. Especially the originals. Especially episode six. Who doesn't love little combative teddy bears? Okay, euwoks. But whatever. But I realized, when watching Episode Six, in the scene when Leia had her hair down, I realized that, yes, I know that she has extentions, but MY hair, which has never had ANY extentions, was only around two inches shorter. But then I hacked off ten inches and gave it to Locks of Love. Now my hair is shorter and will take me another four years to grow it back out again. No, scratch that, make that six. Because I cut my hair to around this length in elementary school. No, it was shorter, and by the next year it was this length. GAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm confusing myself. But point is, it will be many numbers of years before I will be able to even think about doing any sort of Princess Leia hair again.
But, retreating back to Star Wars, from rants about hair..................
Well, I still haven't seen all of them. I haven't got the guts to watch Episode Three yet. I'm such a whimp. I should have done it when I was in that rebel sort of phase. Because then I was like "SWEET!" to like everything, even things like people's heads getting chopped off. Okay, maybe not people's heads getting chopped off. But I was better than everyone else-I was willing to handle live worms straight from the mud when like no one else was willing. I mean, come on, they're not that bad. They won't kill you. They won't even hurt you. They're probably more scared of you than you are of them. Why is it so hard for double X cromosomes to understand that half the things they're freaked out about won't hurt them? True, some can, but still. Snakes usually are more scared of you than you are of them. But still, that doesn't mean that the venomous ones can't bite you.
But still, why freak out about WORMS??? They're good for the dirt. They're good for the environment. They can't hurt you, and for all you know the one you might have picked up was the best looking worm for miles. I don't know whether worms even mate, but point is, worms won't hurt you. More like they can't hurt you. I don't get why most girls don't realize that and freak out at the sight of them, while I "bravely" pluck them from the mud, hold salamanders in my bare hands, and rock hop in streams without screaming about how the water will mess up my fancy designer clothes. I don't wear designer clothes anyhow. Then again, I can barely remember when I got most of my clothes. I mean, come on, if you're going on a school feild trip to a place where you're going to get dirty, then you shouldn't wear designer stuff. It's way too expendsive and way too impractical anyway.
Okay, this is like an epic demonstration of how completely random I am. I started with Kelly Clarkson and ended up talking about worms, salamanders, stream hopping, and designer clothes with Star Wars and Euwoks stuck in the middle. If that doesn't demonstrate my randomness, what does?
No comments:
Post a Comment