I know I have not posted in a while. And I will not post again for like a week because I will be in Atlanta with my school's music department. Then I will be too tired to blog. So I will not blog. Then I will post again, and it will be awesome. Then comes spring break, and I will not be able to post again because I am doing life guarding training and I will be way too tired to do anything. Then I will post again. And it will be amazing. Because I posted. And I will actually have the energy to post. And it will be amazing.
Last night I went swimming because I was making sure I could do the prerequisites for the life guarding. And last night I was in a good mood for the first time in forever. And tonight I will be on the bus for Atlanta. It is rather annoying because we are leaving at like nine at night. But then again, it IS a ten hour bus ride. But it will be all right.
I have this bag that I carry around everywhere and my mom really hates it because it is all old and ratty and gross. But I love it anyway because I have carried it around almost every day for almost a year and a half. But my mom hated it so much that she got two new ones that look exactly the same except not ratty and gross and not broken in and all the seams were still intact. But I still love the other one. I am taking one of the new ones to Atlanta, but I am going to use the old, ratty one again as soon as I get back. To be honest, I love the old and ratty one. Plain and simple. And it is amazing because I had that bag when I got to go on Broadway for like five minutes. None of the NEW bags were able to go on Broadway. So there.
Anyway, I have to go eat. Because I have to eat sometime.
No comments:
Post a Comment