Thursday, March 19, 2009
lunchtime
I know, I know, I haven't posted in weeks and weeks and weeks and i've forgotten all about this. Not. Well, not for the last part anyway. I've been really busy. I auditioned for a one-act at my school. I took my black belt test. It was the hardest physical test I have ever took and will ever take and I don't want to do it again until I have more endurance. Seriously. I had a chorus concert. It went well, I think. We were first. And I nearly tripped and died because I was on the top row and our dresses are really long and I was wearing heels and I failed. But otherwise it was okay. Today I have robin hood rehearsal. Tomorrow is Districts for chorus. On sunday my cousins came over. They're leaving on Saturday. Yesterday we celebrated one of the cousin's birthdays. It was awesome. Even though it was Wednesday, it was awesome. And I finally finished a glove for Robin Hood. And I have all of two minutes to finish this post and get to chorus. Hopefully the teacher has the CD from the concert so we can hear it. I really want to hear why my dad was so obsessed about our first song. Anyway... My favorite song was our second one, partially because it was the only one we actually had memorized, and partially because it was just an awesome song. I have to go. I REALLY hope he has the CD. I mean REALLY. I actually have to go now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment