So.
I auditioned.
It wasn't horrid, but.............
It wasn't amazing. I seriously killed the actual singing part of it. I was off key and kind of weak on the high notes. The only decent part was the range test and the sight reading. The sight reading was the best part, to be honest. Because I only killed the end. Which was kind of a nice feeling, only killing one part. But the range was okay. The range part was easy. And the warm ups. But other than that, I failed.
I only auditioned for women's camerata, because, number one, I have absolutely no chance of getting into chamber singers, and number two, I want to take something other than chorus as an elective. And I wanted to be women's camerata more anyway. Chamber Singers is like the elite. Except not.
Okay I have to go to class.
bye.
No comments:
Post a Comment