Thursday, May 7, 2009

laaa

la la la la la.
I'm bored. By the way.....
The fair on Saturday was fun. :) And I went to the library and got this CRAZY AWESOME book by Andy Serkis (who played Gollum in Lord of the Rings) about how they did Gollum, like the animation and stuff like that. And he wasn't just the voice. He was the base for the animation for Gollum. It was crazy awesome how they did it. I don't have the room to say here, partially because I don't remember, but I DO remember that it was crazy cool. I love books like that. They're crazy cool. And crazy awesome. It's more like the content of the books like that that I like, but it I love it. I know I'm weird, but I like those kind of books. Because I act. And I'm interested in that sort of thing. So that's why I love them.
So.........................
Yeah.
Okay.
Done now.

No comments: