Saturday, May 16, 2009

HISTORY CHANNEL!!

So I was just waching "The Universe" on the History Channel, and it was crazy cool. I wasn't really paying attention, but they were talking about the possibility of other Earth-like planets in the universe. It was rather awesome. They were saying how there would have to be Jupiter-like planets because Jupiter is like Earth's bodyguard against asteroids and stuff, apparently. And Jupiter was't doing so well when the dinos died because I guess the majorly accepted theory is that it was an asteroid that killed them all off. Therer was also something about how they're going to send some sort of bot out into space and all it's going to do is stare at this one constellation and take picture after picture, and thus serves absolutely no purpose except to see whether there's movement to block one of the stars in the constellation or something. So I guess it was searching for something like a solar eclipse or something.
How likely is a solar eclipse?
I have no idea. I have an idea-I'm going to google it. One moment please....

This isn't working.
I can't find anything about chance of Solar Eclipses or anything. There's only stuff like, 'oh, when is the next solar eclipse?' and stuff.

I guess it's not really relevant, because solar eclipses in our solar system probably don't have the same ratio of occurence as in other solar systems.



By the way, Robin Hood went rather awesomely. Well, our scenes went rather awesomely. Except last night when I had to pretend to pass out on another Townsperson and I accidentally knocked over my "Ye Olde Knitting Booke" (which is actually the school's Ye Olde Geometry Booke) and it made this really loud noise. It was rather awkward. But other than that, I think it went rather well, both times we've done it. Two down, two to go. I have to leave in about half an hour to go perform again, for the matinee. I have to stay all day, pretty much. Well, I don't HAVE to stay, but I'm going to. And I'm going to ask my mom for extra money to order Chinese instead of having pizza. It's healthier, and it tastes better. Plus I'm sick of pizza. I don't like to eat pizza excessively, but you kind of have to when it's show week, because it's quick and not horridly exspensive and a lot of people like it.

But I'm getting sick of it.

So I have to go to lunch now.

Bye.

No comments: