Sunday, May 17, 2009

Robin Hood Video

Well, I just watched the video of Scene 13 for Robin Hood, and I wasn't entirely happy. It's not entirely my mom's fault, and we did fine. But thing is, the camera was entirely on me during the scene even though I only had to react and I wasn't SUPPOSED to be the center of attention. I know I'm always kind of undecided about that, because sometimes I always wish the camera would be on me and sometimes I wish the camera would be on other people, but I was just sitting there the entire time while Prince John and Queen Eleanor and King Richard were doing their thing, and the camera was on me almost the entire time, which I didn't really like because I didn't get to see what their interactions looked like from the front. That's the big thing, though-sometimes you need to zoom in on someone, but if you do, you'll miss something. That's the part that really bugs me. It's not that I wish that my mom hadn't done the video, it's just I wish she would have not kept the camera on me almost the entire time. That's the part that really bugged me. A few summers ago, when I had a decent part in a musical, it was okay for her to zoom because I had a couple big solos. But I was a TOWNSPERSON who didn't have any lines in this, and the camera was still on me almost the entire time. That's the only thing I didn't like.

No comments: