So right now, my friends are having a rather heated argument about something rather random-who was a better superhero, Spiderman or Batman? I couldn't figure out who won. There wasn't a clear winner. But whatever. I just got out of chorus. And it was awesome. There were only six of us most of the time-one person left halfway through and another person came in soon after. We're a ten person choir, technically. The person who left was the only other soprano. And that meant that once we went into three part harmony, once the other person came back, there were three alto 2's, two alto 1's, and one soprano-me. It was hard, but kind of fun. For some reason, I felt like I was the only one singing half the time. But maybe that's just because I am me and I can hear myself better than everyone else. And I was singing like an octave higher than everyone else. And I was the only one who kind of remotely knew their part. I don't know. But I felt like I was the only one that was singing at any given moment in rehearsal today when we went into three part harmony. But whatever. :)
I have now set a personal best for number of posts in one day.
Before it was four.
Now it's five.
And the number is gonna go up.
Trust me.
Expect me to post more.
Seriously.
I have nothing else to do today.
Except go home.
No comments:
Post a Comment