I'm bored.
Again.
Tomorrow is my elementary school's spring fair!!!
WOOT!!!
Even though it's been years since I was in elementary school, and I haven't been actually in the school since the first day of school this current school year, I still want to go.
Only thing is, I only have two dollars.
Seriously.
There goes my hope of buying a decent amount of tickets.
It's rather lame.
But I can always mooch off of my mom and get her to take it out of my allowance or something.
The main reason I haven't been to the school since the first day of my current school year is mostly because all the teachers that I had either left or won't remember me.
My fifth grade teachers all left, I think-two retired, one hasn't been there because she's been on maternity leave, and I'm not sure what happened to the other one.
And all the fourth grade teachers have left, or at least the ones I had. And third grade teachers and down probably won't remember me for several reasons: number one, I've grown about a foot since I was in the third grade, number two, I grew out my bangs, so it would be harder to recognize me because of the fact that you can actually see my forehead, and number three, those who do remember me would probably remember me without some blue in my hair and back then my hair was longer than shoulder-length.
So that's why they won't remember me.
But I'm still going because I LOVED that school.
And the fair is really fun.
And there's a lot of cool stuff.
Okay, this is really corny, but have you noticed how all the really good times you had, or a lot of them, anyway, happened in elementary school?
I mean, okay, I can't remember ALL of the good times, but proportionally, the good times from elementary school seriously outnumber the good times from middle school and high school combined.
Well, combined, so far, I haven't been in middle school/ high school as long as I was in elementary school (yet) and so that doesn't really count.
But POINT IS, THOUGH, good times happen a lot more when you're younger.
Have you noticed that? It's really weird. But cool though.
So when you're an old granny you can be like, "when I was your age, I went to that elementary school and it was amazing and that fair is on Saturday, isn't it? You should go, missie, for your own sake," or something.
I know I'm weird, okay?
Okay I'm just rambling now.
Just to make this longer.
I left elementary school with straight A's and now I'm not doing so great in most of my classes.
This is really lame.
I mean, really lame.
:P.
happy may day!!! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment