Sunday, July 12, 2009

back

Okay, I wrote the other one, however, I don't feel like typing it up. So, I'm going to write a response to a really quick one-12 things to do when there's no power.
1. knit. 2. sing. 3. crochet. 4. read the newspaper. 5. read a book. 6. make up awesome lists. 7. write a story. 8. do a sudoku. 9. talk to whoever's around. 10. recite the gettysburg address. 11. learn a language from the book. 12. write in a journal. The end.
That was easy. It took me all of about two minutes to do. Seriously. Well, what now? I have to go to a swim meet soon. We're technically supposed to be there by now, but that is for warm ups and I never go to meet warm ups because they wear me out too much. So I'm hanging out here. Woot!
Okay I'm going to go now.
Bye.

No comments: