So I was just reading a blog by a guy knitter, and he had TWO lists of "100 things about me." So, just for the sake of it, I'm going to do a list of "As Many Things About Me As I Can List."
1. I'm a teenager.
2. I like pie.
3. I enjoy sudoku, even though I'm really bad at it.
4. On July 14th, 2009, I completed my first Samurai Sudoku.
5. I knit a lot.
6. I can knit a thousand stitches in an hour. Sometimes.
7. I've never had a boyfriend.
8. I'm a girl.
9. I've used power tools.
10. I'm a black belt in Tae Kwon Do.
11. I've been doing Tae Kwon Do since I was seven.
12. I've played piano since I was six.
13. I really like show tunes.
14. I don't like rap.
15. I don't like my brother's taste in music.
16. I am a swimmer.
17. The most time I have dropped in a swim meet was 10 seconds off my Freestyle time when I was ten.
18. I like almost every kind of ice cream.
19. I don't like ice cream that has nuts in it.
20. If it's food and you put it in front of me, I'll probably eat it, unless it's a guinea pig or fish guts or fish eggs or something.
21. If I had to pick one friend to apologize to, it would be my friend from 5th grade that I had a falling out with.
22. I don't like broccoli.
23. My favorite kind of ice cream would either be Moose Tracks or Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough.
24. I speak elvish.
25. I can write the dwarvish runes.
26. I'm probably the nerdiest girl you're ever going to meet.
27. I've seen all the Star Wars movies except for Episode Three.
28. I was too freaked out by the previews when it came out, and I never got around to it after I got the guts.
29. One of my career choices would probably be a stunt double.
30. My favorite kick in tae kwon do is spider kick.
31. I can flip people over.
32. Even though I do tae kwon do, I'd probably never have the guts to kill anything bigger than a fly.
33. I don't mind picking up worms with my bare hands, though.
34. I don't see why a lot of other girls spend so much time with makeup and stuff.
35. I'd like to consider myself a tomboy, but I know that I'm not.
36. I don't like shopping if it's with my mom.
37. I really don't like clothes shopping, regardless.
38. I like my stash of earrings.
39. I have more than 20 balls of yarn.
40. I used to play soccer.
41. I used to play basketball.
42. I used to play violin.
43. I had to quit soccer because of scheduling conflicts.
44. My basketball team broke up a few years ago.
45. I would have continued with violin, I was just too busy.
46. I like being in the music department.
47. Before last summer, I had never worn a pair of heels.
48. That's not counting the whole Mommy's-Closet-Dress-Up phase.
49. I'm one of the shortest people in my family.
50. I haven't lied so far in this list.
51. However, I have lied to get out of stuff like black belt tests I'm not ready for.
52. I am somewhat intimidated by my brother.
53. I am somewhat intimidated by my mother.
54. I am in no way, shape, or form intimidated by my father.
55. I think that's because my dad never yelled at me when I was a kid.
56. I wear some of my dad's old clothes.
57. I wear some of my granddad's old clothes.
58. I wear some of my brother's old clothes.
59. The first time I willingly wore my mom's old clothes was on ASP, when we needed dirty, ratty jeans.
60. I like to read.
61. Another career choice I would pick would be a writer.
62. Sometimes I wish I had a boyfriend.
63. Most of the time I don't care, though.
64. I'm glad I have no social life.
65. If I did, I wouldn't know what to do with it.
66. I sometimes wonder why people get trashed when their parents are away.
67. That's why I don't.
68. I'm a lifeguard.
69. I flunked my lifeguarding test on my birthday.
70. I'm very glad I went on ASP.
71. I'm very glad I started the blog without my mom's permission.
72. It's kind of empowering, doing something your mom doesn't like.
73. Overall, I think I'm kind of scared of my mom.
74. I don't want my mom to think for me.
75. That's why I write.
76. I keep a journal.
77. I don't like secrets, but sometimes that's the only way to keep anything away from my mom.
78. I don't like it when my mother starts doing the whole "how was your day?" thing.
79. I've been around people all day, can't I have some space? is my reasoning.
80. I wish I could love life as much as other people can.
81. Sometimes I wish I could fit in more.
82. Most times I don't bother.
83. I miss my long hair.
84. I donated to locks of love.
85. I have dyed my hair blue and I have dyed it purple.
86. The dye's washed out now in both cases.
No comments:
Post a Comment