Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Where I was over the Weekend

I was in Florida over the weekend for my cousin's wedding. I had a performance the night before, so I got in the day of the wedding, which was kind of like Cinderella- party with friends for a night, and then wake up early and leave town. The wedding was actually really nice-it was short (it was only about half an hour long), sweet (quite a lot of people were crying), and to the point (last wedding I went to had communion for like 200 people). I actually had a job-I was not a bridesmaid, I was the Keeper of the Guest Book-I was basically like, "Hey! Have a program! And sign the Guest Book!" And that was it. But I still got one of those flowers that all the people in the wedding wear. Since there was no room on my dress-it was a halter top-I put it on my duck tape purse. The reception was really nice. The place they had rented had a really nice view over the waters of I-Do-Not-Know-What-Body. I was taking a whole ton of pictures during the dancing. Well, when it was the Bride and Groom and Mom and Dad dancing. Not a lot of people danced otherwise. When it was time for the Throwing of the Flowers, well...guess who got the flowers? Me. The cousin of the bride. The Groom's 14-year-old brother got the garter. It was epic. Really epic. I think both of us were the youngest in the Crowd of People Trying to Catch Flying Objects. I am the youngest of my cousins, but I do not know about the Groom's side. After the wedding we hung out at the house where we were sleeping and then went to bed. The next morning we went to my grandpa's old house and hung out for a while and patched up this inch-wide rathole. Then we went out to eat and then slept at my grandpa's old house. Monday was very boring. We did not really do anything. Tuesday we flew home. And now I am here. :)

No comments: