Monday, August 10, 2009

back

Well, I am back from our sea kayaking trip. It was fun. Tiring, but fun. I had to be towed on the last day, but whatever. We went almost 50 miles. 47, technically, as the crow flies, but once you factor in the weird turns that were at least a mile's worth, we ended up doing about fifty.
The first day we got caught in a lighning/ thunder storm, so we all had to get off the water. I was the slowpoke, and it was annoying, but whatever. So we were in the storm, and when we got out of our kayaks, my mom was FREAKING OUT because that is what my mom does, and she yelled at us a LOT. So then I had the idea that we could do one of those sentence story things where each person says a sentene. I'm going to post it in a new post.

No comments: