Friday, July 31, 2009

what i'm going to be doing

Okay, I'm going to be out of town with my venture crew all of next week. And I have to work tomorrow for most of the day, so I'm going to not be able to write for a while. I'm going to Palmico Bay (or sound, I can't remember which) for a week long sea kayaking trek. We're technically boy scouts, so that's why we're allowed to do this. The Palmico trek, I mean. Girl Scouts aren't allowed to, for some reason. But my girl scout troop is still able to go to Switzerland, because Girl Scouts have some place there that's a lot cheaper than a hotel. Not exactly sure how they're allowed to do that, but oh well. Well, Girl Scouts are international, so that's probably why they're allowed to have places in Switzerland. And Mexico. And other countries. I think. Oh well. Switzerland should be fun. Especially if we get to go get CHOCOLATE! But I hope we don't go get cheese. I don't like Swiss Cheese. I don't know why. I just don't. Anyway, I have to go. Bye.

No comments: