Thursday, August 20, 2009

friends

I had coffee this morning so I'm kinda hyper right now. I have tae kwon do later and it can't come fast enough. My throat felt weird this morning, but now it's okay. But the awesome thing is, PROJECT RUNWAY IS ON TONIGHT!!! WAHOO!!! Yes, I like Project Runway. The only problem is that it's on at ten, which will probably be the cause of my parents not letting me see it. But whatever. I can always see it on monday morning. Even though it's showing at eight on monday morning. Eight is early for me during the summer. And ten is not that late for me during the summer. However, school starts in three weeks, so they're probably going to be all, "you have to get proper amounts of sleep missie, which means getting in bed at TEN O'CLOCK!!! IS THAT CLEAR??" but whatever. And my mom's probably going to throw something in about how I have piano tomorrow. But my brother gets to stay up until midnight or later. Heck, midnight is when he gets HOME from hanging out with his friends. I have friends, I just don't hang out with them until midnight every single night during the summer. I barely hang out with them at all during the summer, for that matter. Except with my tae kwon do friends. And my friends who were on Pamlico and my friends who worked at camp with me. But other than them. And my friends at the pool, whom I have to work with. I don't normally hang out with my school friends during the summer. I don't normally hang out with them after school during the school year, for that matter. I'm just too shy to hang with my school friends during the summer. That and the fact that I lost all their email addresses. Even though I'm friends with all of them on facebook, but still. My friends just don't seem the type to hang out until midnight every single night. And according to my brother, they don't normally even get started with hanging out until, like, nine. Wow. I'm just antisocial, I guess. Or socially challenged. Or just prefer to hang out alone than hang out with people. I mean, I'd be willing to hang out with people. It's just people don't seem to want to hang out with me. And what's wrong with that? Okay, aside from being unliked and all that jazz. Maybe I'll just be MORE social during the year and not guard next summer and THEN be able to hang out with my friends during the summer. I don't think any of us are the hang-out-til-midnight type, though.

No comments: