In response to the "Why I Can't Wait For Summer" post...
Reason Numero One: learning. I like learning. It gives me something to think about aside from eleven-square sudokus.
Reason Numero Two: being able to regularly hang out with friends again. So far, the only friend I've seen on a regular basis is the friend I go to tae kwon do with, and so far she's been out of town for at least two weeks TWICE.
Reason Numero Three: back-to-school shopping. Not the clothes, the actual stuff you might need. I don't know why, I just love getting school supplies. Especially the notebooks. And I just really like going to Staples, even though I don't have an Easy Button. Even though I want one.
Reason Numero Four: I can't wait for Ancient Civ. I know I have to write an essay over the summer and everything, I don't care. The class seems really interesting. And I really like the teacher. She was my geography teacher in eighth grade, and she's awesome. And she's also a knitter. Like me.
Reason Number Five: I'll actually have something to do. Like, instead of sitting in front of a TV or computer all day, I'll actually be doing something worthwhile. Which reminds me, I'm supposed to be doing my math packet....
Reason Number Six: My school rocks. It's as simple as that.
No comments:
Post a Comment