Well, I just got a haircut. And it feels somewhat weird, because I got it layered and two inches were taken off in the first thirty seconds of being in the chair. I don't mind. I like this style. It feels kind of weird, though. I already said that, didn't I? It's the same sort of feeling as when I donated my hair to Locks of Love, except not as extreme. I donated ten inches then, and there was a total of about two inches taken off today, not counting all the layered bits of hair. I like it, though. The only down side is that I can't pull it back and now I have some bangs that are right in my eyes, but whatever. I like my hair. It is kind of boyish, which I really like, since I am somewhat of a tomboy. Except I'm not really into sports. I mean, I'll try some sports and I'd be willing to play every so often, but I wouldn't be on a football team or anything. I'm just not the football type. Especially when they schedule a football game on Halloween. And I knit. How many guys do YOU know that knit? Anyway, I like the haircut. It'll take a little while to get used to, though. It took me a long time to get used to the ten inches being off, but this isn't ten inches, but it's a different style. So it should take about the same amount of time to get used to. Theoretically. Either way, I still feel a bit lightheaded, you know? Like an epic weight has just come off my shouders. Well, technically, a weight has come off my shoulders. It just passed my neck first. But, all in all, I like it. I really do.
Anyway, me and my friends are going to the county fair tonight. I just hope it doesn't get rained out. That would really stink. I'm not kidding. Family Camp, C2HI, and the county fair are what make my summer. Seriously. I mean, sometimes, I do forget about the fair until the weekend that it's in, but still. I love it. My favorite part is the tie-die booth in the main hall thing. It's at a school, and the rides are outside, and inside, in the gym, are a whole ton of booths. Some are info booths, and some sell stuff. I like the ones that sell stuff. And some rides. And I like those games that are like, "pop three balloons and win a free monkey!" or whatever. Anyhoo, it should be fun. Even though the rides might get rained out, there's still plenty to do inside, since I am armed with most of one of my last paychecks. Except they might cancel the entire thing because of the rain. PLEASE< GOD, DON'T LET IT RAIN TOO HARD!!! THANK YOU!!! Okay, I am going now.
No comments:
Post a Comment