Saturday, September 12, 2009

A Confession

Well, in church a while ago, the Senior Pastor admitted that he really liked the movie "that thing you do-" the Tom Hanks one with Liv Tyler that is about this (fictional) band called The Wonders that's set in the 1960's. And I saw it. And I'm in love with it. I don't care that it's weird or anything like that. I know it is. But it's freaking AWESOME. And now I have the title song stuck in my head. It's getting kind of annoying, but I LOVE THAT MOVIE!!!
A while ago, I made a list of Movies and Musicals I Want to See. I don't remember all of it, but I remember some of it:
1. the Fantasticks
2. State Fair
3. The Karate Kid
4. The Matrix trilogy
5. Adam (not yet in theaters)
6. Confessons of a Shopaholic
7. The DaVinci Code *once I've finished reading it*

No comments: