My brain is numb. I just finished the PSAT, and it was NOT FUN!!! (you'd feel like this, too, if you'd just spent almost three hours straight looking at a piece of paper and trying to remember whether the people are using proper grammar or not).
So that's why we get a forty-minute lunch and a late/ short E block. My English teacher says we're going to do something somewhat relaxing during her class, but I don't know. It might be nice, it might not. Some people's idea of "fun" is some other people's idea of "more stress on top of everything else I have to deal with."
Anyway, we're going to College Night at the mall tonight. I do not know what college I want to go to, I really don't. I know I'm supposed to, but on the other hand, I still have a few years until I actually have think about applying to college and stuff.
I can only wonder how much my brain is going to hurt after the ACTUAL SAT. I'm probably going to fail it. I probably failed the PSAT. And the PSAT doesn't even count for anything. In my head, "PSAT" now stands for "Pretty Stressful- A** test". :P
Gotta go. Some sixth grader is playing with my yarn without asking. Going to go beat him up.
Wait, no, he's done now.
I'm leaving anyway.
No comments:
Post a Comment