Saturday, December 26, 2009

Hooray!

Well, here I am again. I'm super happy right now because it's a Saturday (YAY!) and I have the house pretty much to myself, which means my mom can't bug me about anything right now. YAY!!! So I'm pretty much going to sit around all day and do nothing, because, for once, I can. And it's winter break. HOORAY!!! In all, I had a very good Christmas. YAY!!! I have some extra energy right now because I'm half eating lunch as I write this. But whatever. There's nobody around to bug me about anything, which makes me super happy. I could start singing. No, I'm not going to start singing. My dad just came back to get the calendars he wants to take to his office. Only my dad would willingly go into the office on a Saturday. I have no idea what I will do with the day, but sometimes wonderful stuff happens when you don't have any plans. So anyway, I have nothing to do today, which is exactly what I need-a day to do nothing in order to figure out what some of my presents do. I know what they can do, but still. It's still a lot of fun to play around with stuff, you know?
I'm going now.

No comments: