Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas!!!!!!!

Hooray!!! It's finally Christmas!!! That means that we all need to sing Happy Birthday to Jesus. Or just yell "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" Or something. Or sing a Christmas carol. Or just make something up. We all love creativity. So...
Hark the Herald angels sing,
glory to the newborn king!
peace on earth and mercy mild,
God and sinners reconciled.
Joyful all ye nations rise,
join the triumph of the skies,
hark the herald angels sing:
glory to the newborn king...
That's all I remember. Anyway, the point is, even though it's unlikely that Jesus was born in December (why would shepherds be grazing the sheep in December?), it's the official celebrated date: Jesus's birthday. YAY!!! Okay, moving on with life. I am very happy right now. I got a coat that I will probably ACTUALLY wear out and about, instead of a sweatshirt (which my mom hates) or the big puffy coat that's warm and everything, but still really annoying because of the million layers of fabric (which I hate). So my mom went out and got me a coat I'd actually wear. It's sort of like a trench coat, except not really, but whatever. I love it.

No comments: