Thursday, December 31, 2009

new year (almost!)

Okay, so I've figured out a plan: I'm going to stay up til midnight, as I always have. Then I will post again soon after midnight, and it will count as the First Post Of 2010. HOLY COW!

Anyway, I went to a Japanese restaurant with my friend and her family this evening. It was really fun. My friend and I had a Shirley Temple Chugging Contest. I won, even though I had a brainfreeze. The cook also threw bits of shrimp at us and we attempted to catch it in our mouths. For the first time in a while, I wasn't able to do it. I don't know what happened.

I'm super psyched for tomorrow. My mom doesn't think I should stay up til midnight because I have to wake up at eight tomorrow in order to get to the train station on time. But I don't really care. I can take a shower tonight and then use the spare time to double check everything.

Right now I'm listening to songs from "Phantom of the Opera". I love it. Right now Music of the Night is playing. My favorite song is either Learn To Be Lonely, Music of the Night, Angel of Music, or Think of Me. I really couldn't decide if I had to pick one of those as my all time favorite.

Okay, I'm going now.

No comments: