Thursday, December 31, 2009
Happy almost new year!
Happy New Year's Eve! I won't be able to post tomorrow because I'm going to New York. I'm not going tonight because train fares are way up and I really hate super huge ginormous crowds like there's sure to be if we go to Time's Square tonight at midnight. So we're staying around here and hanging out with friends and going to a Japanese restaurant, like we usually do. New York should be fun, especially because I'll get to see my cousin. I haven't seen him since last September, before I donated my hair and before he moved to New York, so it'll be cool to see him again. We're going to see two Broadway shows while in New York: Wicked and Shrek. My mom kept trying to convince me to see Billy Elliot instead of Shrek, but I didn't want to, because Shrek closes the day we leave, and Billy Elliot is running until at least August, so it would've been a wasted chance to see Shrek. Plus I liked the Disney movie, and the music seems good, so the musical should be good. Plus it's Broadway, so it's bound to be amazing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment