Tuesday, December 29, 2009

post number 294

Okay, I really need to get out of the house. I've been inside for most of the day for the last two days, and it's really starting to bug me how much TV I've been watching. I know that I really shouldn't stay in front of the screen for so long for so many days in a row, but it's gotten into a habit that I really need to break. You see, my only problem's that there's nowhere to go to get out of the house that's not super cold and thus very, very, very annoying. So does anybody have any ideas? My mom probably would, but she's not back yet. See, there is nowhere to go when you only have a dollar. The student fare on the bus is sixty cents, but you need exact change. I could take a walk, which is probably what I'm going to do. But I really need a destination to get me out of this hole. As in, I still need to take a walk. I just need to walk somewhere. Like, not aimlessly wandering through the forest paths like I have before. But walking to Starbucks. Or like the grocery store or something. But just somewhere to go, something to do. Something to get me off my fat and lazy butt and into the world for a change. Do you know what I mean?

No comments: