I know it's been a while since I last wrote. But whatever. I haven't had a lot to do, because I've been at home most of the time because it's break and I'm the only one who is home on the typical day now, until tonight when my mom and brother come back. But, well, here I am now. YAY!!! In other news, I have started a new story. No, you're not allowed to see it. Yet. I want to get it a little bit longer first. And I still want to edit some bits of it. I've also found a new source of entertainment: generator websites. I love them. It's really funny to see what some of the outcomes are. My two favorites are seventhsanctum.com and nine.frenchboys.net. They're really cool. You should check them out. Anyhoo, I watched some extras on the "Return of the King" DVD last night (I didn't know those extras existed before because we have the Extended Edition DVD and the extras discs make it look like it's all like a visual history of the books when it's actually behind-the-scenes stuff) and I learned something interesting. That interesting something was that Sean Astin and Elijah Wood met for the first time, before principal photography, in a hotel in Los Angeles. That's not the interesting part. The interesting part was that they were in the same hotel when they went to the Oscars for Return of the King, they were in the same hotel, and they went and hung out in the same corner of the lobby where they first met while they were there. Insane, isn't it?
Well, I'm going now.
No comments:
Post a Comment