Thursday, December 3, 2009

okay. this is getting freaky.

For the second night running, I had a dream about my chorus teacher and chorus. It's the weirdest thing ever. My chorus teacher is cool and all, but I am NOT in love with him. I do not WANT to be in love with him. He's like twice my age.

On Monday night, one of my friends from ASP was trying to make me go out with him, but I couldn't because I had to go to a chorus concert. I was also at church. I ended up leaving two minutes before the concert started and got there late. My chorus teacher got really mad at me because I had apparently held up the entire concert because I was the soloist. Then he kicked me out of the choir. Then I woke up at like four in the morning and was very depressed because I thought I had been kicked out of chorus.

Last night, all I remember is my director saying something about giving the solo for this African piece to someone who has had excellent attendance in choir and then he looked at me and I looked at him, all freaked out, and then I got the solo. There were no awkward guy friends or chorus concerts in that one. It was just in class one day. And I don't think that he would give me a solo when there are about forty zillion other people in the choir who are better singers than I am.

I don't know WHY my subconscious is haunting me with dreams of chorus and directors. Maybe tonight it's going to be after the concert and my guy friend will start yelling at me for lying to him about the concert or something. And then I'll punch him in the face. That would be nice. I don't know why I still call him my guy friend, because I don't think he likes me anymore and I'm not exactly his biggest fan anymore either.

But still. It's weird.

No comments: