Well, I learned this afternoon, whilst decorating gingerbread houses with friends, that today was technically the first day of break. Yes, you read that right. No school. Today. Or tomorrow. Or Wednesday, which was supposed to be the last day before break. On the one hand, NO SCHOOL! Which means NO MATH QUIZ! But that also means NO SECRET SANTA PRESENTS! :(. Oh, well. I wonder who my person was. I wonder what they got me. I wonder when I'm actually going to get the present. It's probably going to be after break, which is going to be kind of nice, because it'll be like a belated Christmas present. Yay! But no school on Wednesday also means no volleyball tournament, which means I probably won't get to see any alumni who were too lame to come to the chorus concert. Oh, well. Sigh.
Okay, my mom is being annoying and making me go practice piano now. I'm not going. Not yet, anyway. I will CONTINUE! Until, that is, she kills me. I've already practiced for an hour today. It's make up for not practicing yesterday or Saturday, and the next half an hour is practice for today. I' playing stuff from The Nutcracker on Christmas Eve, you see, which is why she is making me pracice so freaking much. It's kind of annoying, but I can see her point. Still though. It's annoying. Don't say I'm enjoying it.
Okay, I'm going now.
No comments:
Post a Comment