Sunday, January 17, 2010

great.

Well, in rehearsal yesterday, something somewhat unfortunate happened. So on the Saturday before yesterday, I got an okay flapper dress for the musical. It fit all right; it only needed a few alterations, and the colors weren't that terrible. They weren't the best colors in the world, but they defenitely could be worse. I didn't like it at first, but it grew on me, so I put it on a hanger and put a tag with my name on it on the hanger and put it in on the rack for the dresses that needed alterations. So yesterday, I went to rehearsal and the dress that I had tried on the week before was on another girl's hanger and probably altered to her measurements. What's worse is that there was only one spare dress that's the color of a peanut that has a little mold on it. Kind of a gross light grey-brown-purple. And it has black fringe. I don't know who would put a dark accent on a light colored dress, but someone did. What's even worse is that it was at least six inches too big on me in every direction and I had to stand for like an hour to get it taken in. What's even WORSE is that the fabric is kind of fraying on some parts. Like, obviously fraying. It is THE most annoying thing EVER.

No comments: