... I would be dancing around singing. If I could dance, sing and type all at once. I just remembered that the "Swan Princess" soundtrack is back on iTunes, from which I was FINALLY able to buy the rest of my favorite songs on the soundtrack. This is a VERY good thing. "The Swan Princess" was part of my childhood. I'm not kidding. This is SO BEAST! Hooray! Okay, right now I'm listening to the song that I bought ages ago, "This Is My Idea," but NEXT is one of my new ones. AND the one after that. AND the next one. AND the other next one. Okay, I only have like four. But still. HOORAY! ITunes has FINALLY done something right. YESYESYESYESYES!
In other news, rehearsal today was very good. We ran Act Two and part of Act One. I think we'll be ready for the show next week. I was finally able to go try on my lab-whore-child dress, and it wasn't that terrible. But still. It's still kind of weird. I'll get used to it, I guess.
Okay, NOW it is playing one of the new ones- "Far Longer than Forever." It's the love song. I like it. It's really pretty.
Destined to last for a lifetime and beyond...
Sorry.
Okay, I have to go in ten minutes to go watch "Project Runway." Hooray! This day is FINALLY turning out right! I'm just going to go log off now. Bye. For now.
No comments:
Post a Comment