Monday, February 8, 2010

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, it's official: I'm freaking SICK of the snow. I want to go out and walk in the woods with some BROWN and GREEN, DARN IT! Sheesh! But no, apparently God wants us all to suffer a little bit more. This is SO annoying. Gaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh!!

In other news, I went to tae kwon do today. My friend and I were the only ones there, except for the instructor. It was actually kind of fun, except for the part where my friend kept falling on me during the throwing one-steps. It was kind of annoying. But that was the only annoing thing about today. Except for the fact that there is still four feet of snow on the ground in some places. And the fact that I'm not allowed to DRIVE anywhere because I don't know HOW because there's too much snow on the ground to LEARN to drive on the roads, and there's too much ice on the driveway to learn to even pull out. This is great, just great. I'm going to be stuck with my mom as a cheuffer until I'm a hundred and two years old.

Brilliant.

No comments: