Thursday, February 11, 2010

haven't posted in a while..

I know I haven't posted in a while. I'm sorry. Anyway, there's not a lot to tell, if truth be told. I've just been sitting around and doing nothing, except knitting and watching TV at the same time, and that's basically it. Seriously. Oh, and shoveling. Lots and lots of shoveling. Well, it's only to be expected, when you have about four feet of snow on the ground. More, in fact, where some of the discarded shoveled piles are. Some of the piles are taller than I am. It's very intimidating, to be shorter than a pile of snow. It feels very weird. We need school back. I know that's weird to say, when I have complained about having school for so long and so much, but still. It is better than sitting on my butt and watching TV all day. At least I'd be doing something productive.

I'm going to the library tomorrow. That is, if there is not any more snow on the way to stop me. Which, I hope, isn't going to happen. Please, God?

And by the way, I finished the last book of the "Protector of the Small" series. And the guy that she was in love with in the book before had to get married to someone else because they were apparently already engaged and his duchy or whatever wasn't doing well, so his family apparently really needed the dowry. And the main character doesn't actually seem to fall in love with the guy that Tamora Pierce hints that she likes, but whatever. It's still a really good ending.

You should read it.

And talking of reading, I'm going to go read now.

Goodbye.

No comments: