Wednesday, February 3, 2010

SNOW DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We have a snow day today!! Hooray!! Now I can actually get some productive stuff done... like my English homework...

Anyway, I went to a meeting with my Gold Award sponsor yesterday. Now I'm actually getting kind of psyched about my project. It's going to be kind of hard to get through it all, but I think it'll all be worth it. I also got to tour the West Wing of the White House yesterday. No, I didn't get to meet any of the Obamas. However, I did learn that the Situation Room is actually more like the Department of Mysteries in Harry Potter- it isn't just the one room, there are several. That's kind of cool. And there's a Pikachu hanging from the ceiling in the back of the Press Room. Overall, it was pretty cool. The Rose Garden was really cool, because it was dark and it was snowing and it was just really pretty. So that's my story. Yay!

And by the way, as of tomorrow, I'll have had this blog for a year. I honestly didn't think I'd have it last this long. But I didn't think I'd stick with Tae Kwon Do for eight years, and here I am. I didn't think I'd knit for seven years, but here I am. Weird, huh?

Hooray!

No comments: