Well, the grand total just for today (so far) in "you should come to this college because we're awesome and you're awesome, so we should go together" college emails is seven. SEVEN!! And I'm not even a junior yet!! Okay, so I put my email on the PSAT, so it is kind of my fault. But still. This is kind of ridiculous. And they are all colleges that I have never heard of. Except for maybe Roanoake. But still. The colleges that have already emailed me are University of Evansville in Illinois, Roanoake College in Virginia, Champlain College in Vermont, Rochester Institute of Technology in New York, Saint Mary's College of Maryland, Hood College in Maryland (again), and Southern Methodist University in Texas, which I had to google because they didn't even say they were Southern Methodist University, they just said they were SMU. I have nothing against Texas. I have nothing against God, either. But I just don't want to go to school in Texas. If it's a fight between the constantly hot weather and the constantly cold weather, then I would choose cold. I just don't like heat. Although cold is uncomfortable, heat is more uncomfortable to me. I don't know why. It just is.
ARGH!
No comments:
Post a Comment