I admit, I'm really lame. I got the fourth book of the "Protectors of the Small" series (It's called "Lady Knight", in case you were wondering), but that's not the lame bit. The lame bit is that I read ahead to the Epilouge and I was NOT happy with the guy that Tamora Pierce hints that Kel ends up with. I LIKED Cleon. He was a bit of a jerkface at some points, yes, but he was COOL. Okay, I admit, I'm not even fifty pages in yet, so I don't know whether Cleon dies or not, or something. But if Cleon dies or cheats on Kel and she finds out, then it's okay for her to start liking the other guy. But ONLY then. And yes, I WILL throw the book across the room or whack my brother over the head with it (or do some other crazy thing like that) if either of those events occur, because Cleon isn't that big of a jerk. He just treats Kel like more of a girl than the rest of the boys. But still. I liked him. Oh, well. I'll just have to read pages 38 through 407 and actually figure out what actually happens.
Wow. I just realized that I've had this blog for almost a year. Is that actually possible? There are very few things that I've continued with for over a year: 1. staying alive 2. acting 3. knitting 4. singing 5. reading 6. talking 7. writing 8. typing 9. tae kwon do 10. wearing hats 11. Girl Scouts
Okay, that's more than I expected. But still. There could be a lot more.
Okay, I have to go now.
No comments:
Post a Comment