This is so weird.
My brother got into college a few weeks ago. Yesterday, he got into another one. A little while ago, I logged into my email and I found that I had received my first "Why We Think That Our College Is Right For You" emails. Not only that, there's not only one, but three. Yes, three. Three colleges have emailed me a year and a half before I am even going to consider applying and have tried to recruit me. One is in Virginia, one is in Vermont, and one is in Illinois.
The day after my brother got into college. There has to be some sort of telepathy going on, I swear. They must be like, "oh, that kid's sibling got into their second college, time for us to try to recruit them." I'm not kidding. I don't know what it is, but it scares me.
I'm not ready to start considering colleges. I admit, I have perused some of my brother's "We'll Sound Official And Tell You The Facts About A Lot Of Colleges That You'll Never Go To Because You Do Not Have That Much Time In Your Life" books, but still. I haven't really considered the matter of where I want to go to college. In all honesty, it kind of scares me. I'm totally ready to move out, don't get me wrong. It's just it's a really big decision and I don't want to fudge it, but on the other hand, I don't want to think about it just yet.
I always thought that college was a million years in the future, but suddenly, it isn't. A million years has suddenly managed to shrink itself into two and a half. AIEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment