Wednesday, April 7, 2010

AWESOMENESS!!!!!

Okay, today was a very musically awesome day for two reasons.

1. We're singing songs by Queen for the spring chorus concert. Ridiculous? Obviously. Genius? Entirely.

2. For my English project - it's a quarter-long thing that's the focus of the class - is me writing songs/singing them/me putting Tolkien Elvish songs to music. Will it fail? Probably. Is it difficult? Yes. Will I enjoy it anyway? Of COURSE!

I'm SUPER psyched about both of these things, because the first song in the Queen medley is "We Will Rock You," which is my personal favorite song by Queen (aside from "We Are The Champions"), and the entire thing is completely made of awesome. I'm SUPER excited. I'm defenitely excited about the song writing thing, I am just not sure how I am going to manage to bring it in to class without figuring out how to re-string my guitar and figuring out how to play again. However, I DO have six weeks to figure that part out. For now, I have to finish figuring out how the songs are going to go before I figure out how I am supposed to get graded on them. More on that later.

No comments: