Sunday, April 4, 2010

What I did over break

I had spring break last week. Part of it was dedicated to being miserable over my gold award application, among other things, but part of it was dedicated to going to see my cousins in Alabama. It was really nice to see them, because I haven't seen them since last summer, when the oldest one got married. She and her husband now have a dog, Mylee, a SUPER hyper beagle/ pekingese mix and enjoys biting people. Not hard biting, but she still tries to chew on whatever she can get her mouth around. She's also very cute in that way. Anyhoo, I also saw my grandma on my dad's side and my aunt on my dad's side, which was really nice. I also visited my cousin, who's in college and gave us a tour, and I got a very awkward sunburn just on my chest shaped like the collar of the v-neck I was wearing. It was the awkwardest thing ever. We also celebrated me and my cousin's birthdays (we're a year and a week apart), and I was the first person in the family ever to go into their backyard pool (apparently they moved in in November when it was too cold to go swimming.) So that's the story of my break. :D

No comments: