Sunday, April 4, 2010

yeesh, it's been a while...

okay, I know I've been rather terrible at posting regularly (note how many total times I posted last month) but hopefully, I'm going to be able to do a bit more posting now that I'm done writing in my journal 24/7, trying to finish it by Easter. I've not finished it by any means, but Lent is FINALLY OVER (HOORAY!! JESUS IS BACK!!) so I don't care as much, so I'll TRY to post more often. I just don't get on the computer that often anymore, so it's kind of a hassle to get on and then think of something to write. Now that I'm pretty much done with sharing all of my thoughts with a piece of paper, it will be easier to share my thoughts with the rest of the world. There's also the fact that I just had my first glass of soda in 40 days (I actually had two) and I'm kind of hyper off of that. Regardless of the level of my hyperactivity, I'm going to TRY to post more often, now that I don't have to write fifty pages a day in my journal and have brain power to spare to blog. And by the way, I'm very happy to be back. Just saying.

No comments: