Monday, June 14, 2010

here i am

Hello! I have no idea why I'm here without a story to show you! As it's the end of the year, I've had a ton of free blocks because only two teachers still want us to think: math and chemistry.

As we have 8 days left, I should probably do Knitter Writer Blogger's Reasons Why I'm Psyched For Summer.

KnitterWriterBlogger's Reasons Why I'm Psyched For Summer, by KnitterWriterBlogger.

1. No School.

2. mission projects!

3. backpacking!

4. Family reunion!

5. Disney World (maybe)!

6. SLEEP!

7. MORE TIME TO WRITE!

8. MORE TIME TO KNIT!

9. MORE TIME TO SIT AROUND AND DO NOTHING!

10. My Gold Award Project is FINALLY GOING TO BE FINISHED!

11. It's summer. Need I say more?

12. FREEDOM! Live by my own standards... for a total of three weeks.

13. More time to make jewelry out of pop tops and safety pins and little beads.

14. Time to hang with friends... finally!

I'm EXCITED! I don't know what I'll do the first afternoon of break - I got lost last year because I got on the wrong bus on the way home from the library. I enjoy getting lost, but still... it's kind of annoying to have to call my mom and ask for directions. I don't want to hang out at home all the time for the three weeks I'm actually at home. That would really suck.

And my brother is going to college. Not sure whether I'm happy about that.

Well, soon I have to go to another class during which I actually have to think that I didn't mention earlier: Ancient Civilizations. However, it's a fun class, so it's not likely I'm going to be annoyed.

Okay, I'm going now.

Goodbye.

No comments: