Monday, June 21, 2010
ARGH!!!
Counting today, we have three days left of school. And I have nothing to do. I just emailed myself all of the stories that are saved on the school network, and now I have nothing to do. I mean NOTHING. I have a free block from creative writing now. Then I have lunch. Then I have a free block from gym because it's the end of the year and nobody feels like going to gym, including the teacher. Then I have a scheduled free block. Then I have ancient civ, but we're watching Gladiator, which is SOMETHING, and then I have another scheduled free block, but I'm doing this get-to-know-you thing for the new TA members who are joining next year that block, so that's something. But really, today is going to be SO BORING. And I have to start bringing the locker stuff home. I'm starting with the public library books and such, since I lugged my binder to school today for nothing, then I'm going to bring home the notebooks. The only reason that I haven't done this earlier is because this is the first week that we're not doing anything and even the hard teachers are canceling class, so now we can go home and leave our backpacks there. Except if we have to lug home notebooks and stuff because our chemistry teachers are annoying. but other than that, I'm really psyched that school is almost out. it means SUMMER, for Pete's sake. YAY!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment